- OBIS International is a global open-access data and information clearing-house on marine biodiversity for science, conservation and sustainable development - list of Regional OBIS Nodes,
- Atlas of Living Australia (ALA) is a collaborative, national project that aggregates biodiversity data from multiple sources and makes it freely available and usable online.
- World Register of Marine Species (WoRMS) is an authoritative and comprehensive list of names of marine organisms, including information on synonymy. While the highest priority goes to valid names, other names in use are included so that this register can serve as a guide to interpret taxonomic literature.
- Interim Register of Marine and Nonmarine Genera (IRMNG) is a compilation of genus names (with authors) covering "all life", in a coherent taxonomic hierarchy, with flags indicating marine vs. nonmarine, and extant vs. fossil status; also includes species in a subset of cases. Currently holds 487,000 of an estimated 500,000 genus names ever published, plus almost 1.8 million species names from a range of sources. IRMNG was based at CSIRO, Australia from 2006-2014, and from 2016 onwards is based at VLIZ, Belgium.
- Codes for Australian Aquatic Biota (CAAB)
This site is hosted by the CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere Information and Data Centre, Australia. Please advise any problems with this website to the OBISAU Node Manager. View Privacy Statement